Our mission to help build a better Internet is rooted in the importance we place on establishing trust with our Customers, users, and the Internet community globally. To earn and maintain that trust, we commit to communicating transparently, providing security, and protecting the privacy of data on our systems.
We keep your personal information personal and private. We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We will not share or otherwise disclose your personal information except as necessary to provide our Services or as otherwise described in this Policy without first providing you with notice and the opportunity to consent.
1. POLICY APPLICATION
This Policy applies to LCEQ”s collection, use, and disclosure of the personal information of the following categories of data subjects:
- Attendees: Those who visit our offices or provide their information to LCEQ or LCEQ representatives when they attend or register to attend LCEQ-sponsored events or other events at which LCEQ (and/or its representatives) participates, as well as those who participate in LCEQ’s studies such as user experience research.
- Website Visitors: Those who visit our Websites, including those who may opt to provide an email address or other contact information to receive communications from LCEQ, fill out a survey, or provide feedback. For the purposes of this Policy, “Websites” refer collectively to www.zslceq.com as well as any other websites LCEQ operates for its own behalf and that link to this Policy. For clarity, “Websites” does not include any sites owned or operated by our Customers, including where we serve as Registrar.
- Customers: Individuals or entities who enter into a subscription agreement with LCEQ (or its authorized partner) and to whom LCEQ provides Services pursuant to such agreement. For purposes of this Policy, “Services” shall refer to all of the plastic processing solutions offered, marketed, or sold by LCEQ or its authorized partners that are designed to increase the performance, and availability of plastic processing machines, spare parts, along with any software, software development kits, and application programming interfaces (“APIs”) made available in connection with the foregoing.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT (Categories of Data Subjects)
- Name, email address, and other contact information: We may ask for and collect personal information such as your name, address, phone number and email address when you visit our offices, register for or attend a sponsored event or other events at which LCEQ (and/or its representatives) participates, or participate in LCEQ’s studies such as user experience research.
- Image and voice: When you participate in a LCEQ study, we may ask for your permission to record your voice and/or image during your participation in the study.
- Website Visitors
- Name, email address, and other contact information: We ask for and—at your option—collect personal information from you when you submit web forms on our Websites, including opportunities to sign up for and agree to receive email communications from us. We also may ask you to submit such personal information if you choose to use interactive features of the Websites, including participation in surveys, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, or studies, requesting customer support, submitting feedback, or otherwise communicating with us. We will send such communications in accordance with applicable law.
- Log files: Just as when you visit and interact with most websites and services delivered via the Internet, when you visit our Websites, including Request for a Part Quote, we gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include but is not limited to Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, system configuration information, URLs of referring pages, and locale and language preferences.
- Material contributed in Interactive Areas: The Websites may offer publicly accessible blogs, community forums, comments sections, discussion forums, or other interactive features (“Interactive Areas”). If you choose to participate in any of these Interactive Areas, please be aware that any information that you post in an Interactive Area might be read, collected, and used by others who access it.
- Website Visitors
3. DATA SECURITY, DATA INTEGRITY AND ACCESS
We take all reasonable steps to protect information we receive from you from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and/or destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, technical and administrative measures to safeguard and secure your information, and we make use of privacy-enhancing technologies such as encryption. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
4. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
If we make changes to this Policy that we believe materially impact the privacy of your personal information, we will promptly provide notice of any such changes (and, where necessary, obtain consent), as well as post the updated Policy on this website noting the effective date of any changes.
5. BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
We may assign or transfer this Policy, as well as information covered by this Policy, in the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all or part of our business.
6. ENGLISH LANGUAGE CONTROLS
Non-English translations of this Policy are provided for convenience only. In the event of any ambiguity or conflict between translations, the English version is authoritative and controls.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If you have an unresolved privacy or data-use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our China-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge).
8. CONTACT INFORMATION
Lichen Plastic Technology Co., Ltd
No. 7 Taichang Road, Xiaolan Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China
Attention: Data Protection Officer